Wednesday, July 8, 2009

DIVA !

I love Diva ! Diva... my very first grandaughter !!!

So small! So cute!! So beautiful!!!

We have celebrated her first birthday in a global manner on June 25th. Diva was in Denmark with her loving mama and papa, we, her dada dadi, in America with Diva's loving chacha and chachi, her affectionate bua and fufa in Japan, and her nana nani, mausa, mausi in India. We all celebrated her birthday in our own style but we all were with her online. This magnificient event inspired me to create this blog for Diva.


Diva... The light of heaven!
Diva... The gift of God to us!!

'Diva' is a heartiest gift from a loving grandmother to a dearest granddaughter, who is the most charming girl in the whole world to me!

My Diva!
My Dumdum!!
My Diva De Dumdum!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment